WORDFIX is highly experienced in editing, proofreading, writing, marketing and media management for a wide range of clients.
WORDFIX has been providing publishing services to many valued clients for the past twelve years. We are proud of our reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative responses to the needs of writers, authors, researchers, businesses and government organisations.
Our well-qualified staff are experienced in a wide range of areas.
Gloria Webb BA , PhD (Editor, Writer)
- Twelve years’ experience as a freelance editor
- Over twenty-five years’ experience as a writer, editor and proofreader for documents in the areas of medical education, behavioural science, education, Indigenous training and occupational health and safety
- Author of over 20 published journal articles
- Specialises in novels, text books, government publications, and scientific reports, articles and theses.
Michelle Street BA, B Legal Studies, Grad Cert Marketing (Copy Editor, Copy Writer, Media Manager, Copyright Consultant)
- Marketing/Media Management, Cairns State High School
- Rights Manager and Editor for Seashell Publishers
- Marketing Manager for Microsoft and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association)
- Copyright Adviser for BBC Worldwide and ABC
· Copy Writer for print advertising and campaign websites