The authors and writers listed below have given their permission to publish their testimonials about the editing, writing and publishing services of Wordfix. If requested, their email addresses will be provided.
You’re so very good at what you do, and also very professional. An absolute pleasure to work with.
- Dr Isobel Hubbard - School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Newcastle
Great, thanks, Gloria. Your service is unbelievable, professional and well-appreciated.
- Andre de Wit
Sincere thanks for your efforts and patience over the months
- Noel Humphreys - Author of This Homeland of Mine: Poems of Australia, Australians and Australiana. Cairns: Jabiru Publishing, 2015.
Gloria, it was a real pleasure to work with you on How Life Works. You are a true professional. Many thanks.
- Andrew Matthews - Author of How Life Works. Cairns: Seashell Publishers, 2014.
I count myself fortunate to have ‘found’ and collaborated with Gloria. She is everything I need in an editor. She knows what she is doing. She has a meticulous attention to detail and accuracy. We can converse and sort through problems of formatting, fonts, presentation and all that jazz. She has knowledge and abilities way beyond editing, and is happy to share and contribute any information she thinks may help you. She’s a nice lady and easy to get on with. Why would I go elsewhere? Thank you, Gloria, for all your help in the past in making me look better than I am.
- Chris Shaw - Author of many books.
Dr Gloria Webb, Wordfix, … is an elegant editor, a loyal supporter and now a friend.
- Philip Mole - Author of Romatoca. Cairns, Australia: Philip Mole, 2012
Thank you so much! Fantastic job!
- Ryan Courtney - PhD candidate, University of Newcastle, 2012.
Thank you so VERY, VERY much for all your wonderful talent and ability… A HUGE thank you for helping us ‘sculpt’ this best-selling book into shape.
- Nouk Sanchez - Co-author of Take Me to Truth. Park Lane: O Books, 2007.
It was a pleasure to work with Gloria on the production of my book, Common Sense Urology, as every step of the way everything was carried out professionally, completely and on time. Her background of having worked within other medical fields such as the New South Wales Cancer Council and the Faculty of Medicine, University of Newcastle meant that she was easily able to understand the concepts and terminology required to produce a medical textbook. She was able to organise everything from the editing, correcting and layout to the ISBN, printing and final delivery. Thank you.
- Dr Neil Gordon - Cairns Urology, Cairns, Queensland. Author of Common Sense Urology. Cairns: Bydand-Steadfast Publications, 2007.
Thank you for your work. I am very impressed. Your editing skill is outstanding.
- Henry Gobus - Author of Human Ascent, 2010.
I really appreciate your making the time to proof these chapters so quickly for me. I can see all the work you have put in, and your attention to detail has really improved the quality. I will definitely be calling on your services again in the future! With best wishes and many thanks again.
- Tara Clinton-McHarg - PhD Candidate, University of Newcastle, 2010.